View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:15 pm

Welcome
Welcome to spacedwarfsonline

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Cedragon 
Servitor

Post Cedragon
Hi,

I am living in Switzerland, be doing 28mm since I was 10 years old, which is 40 years ago. When I was playing with my army of dwarfs that was a great time and epic wars.

I love to paint, I did certainly all the sizes, and be back for 5 years to the 28mm. I friend of mine launched a new range of 28mm, and I was always thinking to do my own line of models.

It is done, with the help of a great sculptor, great friend of the dwarfs, Paolo Fabiani (thank to you, Paolo). But they are for 40K, my sons are playing 40K and they do not want to play Warhammer, dad I have to follow ...

The line is called "Spetsdwarfs", in the same idea of the Spetsnaz, there are 3 scouts models, 3 enforcement models, and 2 new models coming, which are heavy gunners.

Humm, I think that is all for today.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:03 pm
Report this post
Legends of the forge

Post Re: Cedragon
Welcome to the fold :)

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:27 pm
Report this post
Servitor

Thanks for your message, I just post the pictures of the scout team under "Independent producers discussions".

Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:11 pm
Report this post
Engineer

Hello and welcome !

I have ordered three models from your range few weeks ago and they just arrived last Friday. I just checked if the figs where ok but did not took time to picture averything and present them here. Will do that shortly on my subject - and on our french forum too.

For what i really quickly saw, the figs are very great. Maybe too clean, in fact, and too well and precisely sculpted when compared to GW old ones. It's normal, sculpting tools and way of doing 28 mm figs have improved in quality.

Anyway, they will rejoin my squat army promptly !

Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:32 pm
Report this post
Servitor

Thanks for your very message, with Paolo, we try to "reload" the dwarfs, he is a great sculptor, and also we have a great team for the casting, Historex do a great work.

As mentionned, just waiting to get the magnetic shield to go with the heavy gunners, then it be follow by a tank rider with several spare parts to make multi poses dwarfs, still be in project 2 females dwarfs snipers.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:54 pm
Report this post
Engineer

AH YES !! I'm happy of those new prototypes. I long to see pictures.

The tank rider is a very nice idea, and kits with loads of parts are always nice to scratchbuild this or that.

And continue with your great sculpting level !

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:55 pm
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]